1. Within the administrator tool, expand the "Organizations" node in the left pane
2. Right-click on the organization that the workspace of choice is found in
3. Select the “Show Content…” option
4. A window will appear containing a list of all owned objects found in this organization and a list of all Privia users. In the left box, select the workspace that you wish to transfer ownership of
5. You then need to select the user you wish to give workspace ownership to by selecting their name in the right side box
6. Once both new owner and workspace have been selected, press the arrow found in-between both boxes to process the transfer
Once completed, Privia will refresh the owned objects box and the workspace will now show a new owner.