When a user is initially created, they are created in an inactive state, to activate a user follow the below steps:
- As an administrator, you will need to log into Privia Administrator
- Expand the Users Node in the TreeView on the Right side of the Tool (this will open up a content pane area that includes a list of all users within the server)
- Find the user Content Pane
- Right click on the user and click “Make Active.” from the context menu
- The user should be able to log in after that.
This can only be done in the Administrator tool